1. Give red and green a break, and switch to a more relaxing palette of pale pink and mint colors to give your table more modern and softer look.
2. We love finding extra uses for everyday items. Use cups as treat holders for toppings for cookie decorating and gingerbread houses.
3. Coordinate your tableware with gift wrap and gift bags to give your whole home a cohesive look and feel.
4. Use ornaments as napkin weights or rings! Love the extra pop and personalized touch to see these on a holiday table.
5. Use cake toppers as magic wands - it’s Christmas time! Magic is made!